Tuesday, October 19, 2010

136 Days to go

So a lack of running and a general lack of fitness work has led to a lack of blogging but that is about to change. With the intention of completely pushing my boundaries I have decided ( with my slightly crazy sister) to enter my first Marathon .

http://www.energycityharriers.co.nz/marathon%20home.html

This event is booked for 05/03/2011 and so that means I have 136 days to get myself back into shape and to get to the 42.2km mark. I will be using this blog as an accountability tool for my training.

Started last night with a gentle 40 minute run...all I can say is that its going to be a long journey. today I am going to the gym at lunchtime for a run and then have my programme being mapped out for me tonight with my trainer.

so it begins...again

No comments:

Post a Comment