Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rest day

Today is an enforced rest day due to work commitments and a big leaving dinner tonight for a colleague. Even my lunch break is taken up with a tribunal hearing so there is just no room for a work out today at all.

Which is OK as I am still sore from yesterdays chest and tri session at the gym. Have just embarked on a new program and it is awesome. feeling the burn everytime and hitting it hard which makes me feel so good afterwards. Love the release of all the happy chemicals after a good hard work out. Have discovered french curls/skull crushers which make me feel really weak but I just see that as a challenge to build up my under used triceps.

and then tomorrow will be back into the running to keep up with the prep for the marathon training. The countdown continues

No comments:

Post a Comment