Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 4 of 31 day challenge

So day 4 of the 31 day challenge and my headaches still remain. Feeling really nauseous in the morning as well and hope like anything that it is just my body de toxing as it removes the sugars etc from my system. i haven't been able to give up coffee but have switched to drinking it black to remove the dairy.

I have also resumed training again (running) as I have the Taupo half marathon next weekend. Have been for a 10km run every night this week and have found that without grains etc for easy carbs I am struggling with energy levels while I run. I am also REALLY hungry all the time at the moment despite eating a heap of fruit. Going to start eating more tuna etc during the day to try and ensure I have fuel in the tank for my runs after work.

It doesn't help that it is miserable weather wise at the moment so am running in the cold and the rain...still...its awesome to be back out running pain free so that's one small win and once I detox I am looking forward to getting my energy back again.

Roll on the 2 week mark

No comments:

Post a Comment